Terms & Conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions of CRA
- All and any business undertaken by Centaurus Recruitment Africa (Pty) Limited, (“CRA”) is transacted subject to the terms and conditions hereinafter set out. CRA is acting in the capacity of an employment agency.
- Upon provision, by the work-seeker (“Candidate”), of a full and accurate curriculum vitae, CRA shall, at its sole discretion, search for suitable employment positions on behalf of the Candidate.
- Before any work finding services are provided the Candidate shall provide CRA with satisfactory evidence of the Candidate’s identity which shall include, but not be limited to, a certified copy of the Candidate’s passport, birth certificate or identity document. The Candidate shall also provide CRA with:
a) up to date copies of qualifications and/or authorisations; and
b) the names of two referees (who are not relatives of the Candidate) who the Candidate agrees that CRA may approach at any time for the purpose of obtaining references about the Candidate.
- The Candidate consents to the disclosure of all relevant information (which is reasonably required to progress any application) including but not limited to copies
of qualifications, authorisations and/or references by CRA to the Client.
- The Candidate shall immediately inform CRA should there be any reason or circumstances under which it would be detrimental to the interests of CRA, the Client or the Candidate for the Candidate to take up a particular position with a Client.
- CRA shall be under no obligation to find employment for the Candidate.
- The Candidate should not engage in any conduct which is detrimental to the interests of CRA, would negatively affect MP’s relationship with the Client or is likely to bring CRA into disrepute.
- The Candidate having any complaint in connection with the work finding services shall have the right to present a complaint in writing to a Director or Senior Manager of CRA.
- If, following an introduction from CRA, the Candidate receives an offer of employment or engagement to work for or with a Client introduced by CRA, the Candidate shall inform CRA immediately and provide CRA with full details of the offer including a copy of the offer letter/contract of employment if requested.
- An offer of employment is not made until written details are received from the Client. CRA does not accept any responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Candidate by reason of the Candidate’s decision to resign from his/her current employment or engagement before or after receipt of the Client’s written offer.
Copyright © 2019 - Proudly Designed and Hosted by Muniweb.